Delivery & FAQs
How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders the next working day after an order is received but we ask that you allow 2 business days for some orders to be dispatched. Once dispatched, we will send an email containing the tracking number for the parcel.
Do you deliver internationally?
At this stage we are only delivering to Australian addresses.
What if I entered the wrong delivery information?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to sort it out for you!
How do I take care of my silk pillowcase?
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and pop it into a mesh laundry bag before putting it into your machine.
- We recommend using mild detergent that is pH neutral (Use a detergent made for silk and wool or delicates - easy to find in your local store). No bleach. No fabric softener.
- Use the ‘delicate’ setting on your machine (or the most gentle cycle)
- Use water below 30 degrees
- Dry the silk pillowcase by laying it flat on a clean dry towel and rolling it into a cylinder. Press gently for the towel to absorb the water. Remove the pillowcase from the towel and line or hang dry- outdoors or inside. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
Hand wash (our preferred method):
- Fill a basin with cold water and add a teaspoon of mild pH neutral detergent
- Submerge the pillowcase and gently agitate with your hand for a few minutes; when hand washing, go for a gentle touch with no twisting or wringing.
- Pour out the soapy water and fill up the basin again. This time, add about a teaspoon of distilled white vinegar to your rinse water. This helps get rid of any soapy residue - leaving your case silky smooth.
- Give it a final rinse.
- Dry the silk pillowcase by laying flat on a clean dry towel and rolling it into a cylinder. Press gently for the towel to absorb the water. Remove the pillowcase from the towel and line or hang dry- outdoors or inside. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.